Skip to content
- Keep busy. Often we eat out of boredom or just thinking too much about a diet and what we can't eat.
- Drink lots of water. Often we think we are hungry but are actually thirsty.
- Women who are menstruating can give themselves a bit more leeway.
- Make sure you get a whole variety of foods from your list.
- Eat the right amount of meals or snacks each day - check out your FOOD Chronodobiology clock to see what's right for you.
- After a meal, have something rather sweet like a small piece of maple syrup candy, a piece of dark chocolate, a small glass of ice wine, a spoonful of honey, etc. The extreme sweetness often tells our brains that mealtime is over and kills our appetite.
- Drink tea. Not only does tea have excellent properties, especially depending on what kind you drink, but it keeps our mouths and bellies busy.